The human being is a creature quite intriguing and quite stupid, so let's fool. Sometimes I hear a song and see video and hear a song that completely disgusts me, and I laugh. Then I go down the street and humming going, because it has a very catchy chorus ... after a few days I return to find the video, I pay attention, listen to some of the lyrics, and I start to like it but I do not like the idea. And I fight against my prejudices, which are many, because I do not dislike myself and I like that I like the things I like and which I do not feel ashamed. But then several days later, same thing happens again, and I find myself humming in the shower.
And then I put it on youtube and listen several times,ces followed until they stop liking again.
And do not say that song is because I feel shame.
0 comments:
Post a Comment