Saturday, December 22, 2007

Funny Baby Arrival Cards sombrereroloco @ 2007-12-23T05:15:00

I am just so you no longer want to be. I reinvented every morning, I seek, I am and I repudiate the evening, like an old rag, I get into the washer, but there is no clean way, because I have so many old stains that I'll always dirty.
and I can only, in this small town, the sites that do not want to go, caps that no longer want to eat, and fled in such flavors as fleeing your memory and your taste fleeing. Your perfume, as appellant, any morning stop being yours, as I step again.
I just lose myself so I do not want to miss. Traveled last year and discovered that I am not at that time. But I have small town, like the present. I just want to be where I stop. But never

0 comments:

Post a Comment