Friday, April 4, 2008

Nikon D40 Camera Cases A Bag Fit For My Needs My Job!

Tran, the first problem I had was the clothes, did not know whether or not to go too formal ... I finally decided to get a shirt (which I have very good) and a banker, shoes and pink jersey. I had to go at 11 am for me to explain some things, other days my schedule would be 2 to 7 pm ... so I went to the office, I talked to my friend's cousin and began to teach me things ... and afternoon and had me working.

The first sensations are still very positive, the office is about 200 square meters and has about 25 jobs, people are mostly very young and friendly, we have a kitchen with refrigerator, Bitran, pantry, coffee maker. .. and fantastic music, the impression I have is of professionalism and que people seem to be good at what he does and not sneaking too ... but in a relaxed atmosphere, do not make problems if you come out to smoke a cigarette or go for a drink. In addition technologically work well, have a software / database rather breaded and how to do things (from what little I've seen) gives an image of reliability and efficiency as well as I have seen, is the largest consulting Canary and quite name out of here ... and it seems that things are going well.

With regard to my work, obviously I am "the boy for everything", if someone has to make copies ... that's me, or go to send mail, or go for a flat to the printing shop ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment