Sunday, June 8, 2008

Camera Equipment Cases Its Perfect, But...

struggle to have bike, a scooter at that time, my mother told me that at 16, could thus have a 125cc with the A1, naive waited until age 16 and then promising that convinced me to get me out just turned 18 A and I bought a bike (or car) of course none of that happened and it took four years for me to have a bike, but with help from my mother, I bought with my own, is say, until they saw that I was given a loan to me and I could not do anything to stop me, not helpful. Anyway, I managed to have bike and possibly because of it (and of course thanks to a girl who is usually mounted behind) I've spent the best moments of my life.

In any caso, now the bad news, on Friday I went to study for a while with Rbk, were in the room CajaCanarias that is before Guajarbar all Unknown years and WiFi and all! then she was tired and the twelve pa went home, she went to bed and I called my friends to see what they were doing, stayed with them for a little walk to S / C (who was having a beer the "Sun", a mythical super neighborhood bar where they serve margaritas, contrary to what I say Rbk, which are delicious) but before I decided to take a tour of the Campitos, had a good night, I was well prepared, gloves new (thanks to El Corte Inglés ... xD) and a leather jacket "bikers" that I have had a couple of years (praying to give use encima of the bike) so I set out.

bike lights say they are not the great panacea and do not illuminate much, but enough to comfortably go on a road completely at night, it started well, went to a lively pace but not as a madman, in some corner I had a brief substitute, (little) but nothing unusual, I get to "the station" and then start the descent, he starts to go a little faster but I find two cars in the background and low again rhythm, then came the curve, the curve damn, looks like a curve is not too tight, quite quickly but is closing little by little, I go well but step over a stone which makes me lose "line" and get out to the outside DeMasimo home, I can hardly speak because there is no coverage, but apparently she understands "Campitos" and "Fall" ... so I ride in the car and climb to the station where it is supposed to be covered, there I can talk more quietly and I smoke a cigarette that gave me the Argentinian guy (who looked a lot like Nino, the player tenerife until I asked if he was!) and then went and waited for Rebecca who came within half a second, I see, I give him a hug and lower back where the accident, while also call and Javi Vicente and up to the place.

Then everything became calm, I saw the bike (here you have photos) and will cost me enough money to fix it, I though it was very well that night, yesterday morning I woke up with a pretty strong pain in theMPEC to calm down and then, but thanks to the darkness not noticed, I was excited a bit so well, that was quick and attentive, so thank you very much! : * (Of course, Javier Vicente and also, I am excited but not so much: D)

A saludin and promise to be more here ... and see if they are to tell the bike falls and whether trips, like the one at Punta Hidalgo ...







Photos:





The remains of gasoline / oil on the road is not good because this taken with the phone.




My bike, the handle twisted trail of oil on the footpeg and shift lever broken chain

0 comments:

Post a Comment