Monday, November 30, 2009

Memory-foam-dust-mites cristianita_2 @ 2009-11-30T17:07:00

Bergadora good as said, I'll put my stuff (some also are yours XD)




love ... ... to contemplate the full moon from my balcony.
... nice and simple so it can make daily life.
... have a family that loves me despite my long range of rarities.
... the smell of rain
... take pictures out the window ... ... makeup lips
different blocks of color,
... highlight my eyes with black pencil.
... my crazy hair ...
Sunglasses

... makeup ... bathe for a long time.
... wear heels and my mother tells me not to make noise q.
... sing in the shower.
... Edward Cullen. ... Back to places
visit churches.
... admire a good picture.
...
music-themed books ... historical.
... my eyes. The most beautiful of my body. Sensitivity
... showing me on a Sunday at four or five o'clock.

... the beach ... keep friendships or strengthen confidence in it.
... find people with many similarities to me, since it costs a lot.
... laugh out loud. (When I have to laugh ¬ ¬)
... ... make snowmen.
... sing when alcohol is up to me a little head and when nobody can hear me.
... remember my childhood with several animated films. ... Preserve relics d
and my past and some of them I give them as gifts to important people.
... my posters of Christian, the selection
my turtle ... talk to him (I hear).
... bite my nails any day Xd pica-pica cast me in them!
... have a cup of hot chocolate on winter nights.
... tuck me in a blanket and a roll with it. Make a fool

... ... sit on benches, people-watching, observing and thinking: How will their lives?
... tell my friends how much you love them.
... to help even a little to others.
... read.
... Walking on the beach at night, barefoot, listening to music while I sit on a rock.
chocolate cakes and anything containing sugar.
... take advantage of all possible time in the company of my friends.
... learn. Would never stop learning, and it is impossible to stop it, because every day and just minutia minutiae to help much.
... that sometimes when people remember me and then expect you not surprise me.
... remember. "The friends lost, faded dreams ... do not forget."
... Travel. I love to travel the world.
... take pictures.
... cemeteries.
... loneliness in company. But only occasionally. ... Read Cuore

... Meet new people
... things I thought I lost econtrar
... Dancing on Saturday night. Italians

.... ... to see photos of my childhood
... Feel the taste of a summer cold water
... ... mourn
Cats listening to music depressing dramas

... View ... Twilight Moon New ...
... the abdomen of a boy
... silver.
... Draco Malfoy, the bad blonde!
... the Cacaolat
warm in winter ... so many different things that I could not possibly write them all.

PASARÍASi WHAT NOT ...?

if one month: July
if it was a day of the week: Saturday
if it were a time of day: dusk
if it were a planet, Jupiter
if an alcoholic drink: Red Bull C Vodzka

0 comments:

Post a Comment