Sunday, February 28, 2010

Floating Magnet Windshield Washer Tank


Top 10

molado I have this test, so ... I will respond wing! What happens is that I will not order the players in order of preference. I like each for different things so I do not want I can compare them.


01. Cristiano Ronaldo
02. Gerard Piqué
03. Cesc Fabregas
04. Bojan Krkic
05. Sergio Canales
06. Iker Casillas

07. Dani Alves
08. Zlatan Ibrahimovich
09. Andres Iniesta CHTM; Nbsp; To go from feast to Alves. .

1 to 10, how would you note the number 1? A 20. Is that this man is my perdicióny is the most perfect in the world that he

mundial.Muero

If 8 was a station, what station would a? winter, cold but with warm moments in front of a fireplace

Why 10 is the last on your list? Because teníaque and I could get him more

So what to do to get above 10? Marrying my mother is not a green option? XD

What would be the ideal situation between 2 and 4? I imagine them in bed like two lovebirds hugging Gerard (L)

do llevaríaa two people to a desert island? Everyone could not stop anyone, although I have to put in suitcases has beendreamed of 6? Wake

Yes, I slept not but who knows q Who would take the party?

A Christian, Alves and Pique


Who would kiss, who abrazaríay whom he married 1, 3 and 5?
Because I believe that can not be with the three ... besaríaa Sergio, abrazaríaa Cesc i would marry my Cris If you could give something to 9, what give & ia

0 comments:

Post a Comment