Make a list of 15 Christmas wishes you have. The list of 15 wishes can contain both material things, like postcards, or fanworks several (fanfics, icons, graphics, fan art, fanvids ... whatever). @ Every one that suits your preferences.
I only requested 10 desire because I think it encompasses everything and honestly I can not imagine what m & aacute; s request:
1 .- Fanfics of NCIS. can be a drabble, a bullet, a one-shot or if I want a lot, a small longfic (ya, that's asking too much). My favorite character is Ziva and Tony, and I'm addicted chronic Tiva. Oh, and I have a little fetish with the family David, so that I would also like to read ... Come on feed my addiction to NCIS * Puss face Sherk *. 2 .-
Picspams, icons, headers, etc. of male crushes. I do not look well, everyone knows that there is nothing better than to make me happy with good imagexDDD is to drool. Specifically I'd like something of Merlin (Arthur, future
Anything Harry Potter. Fic, fanart, whatever this fandom makes me happy:). 4 .-
Fics, bullet, one-shot of Bonnie Bennett (Vampire Diaries). Most hate in the series, but not me. And I know q8 .-
HTMLXC Letters / postcards. Is it necessary to explain the magic to exchange letters / postcards? (For security reasons if they want to send one, then tell me and a prosecutor will tell you my address.) 9 .- Coins.
10 .- If something happens that is not on the lista, then that's it:). Already with a Christmas greeting I'm happy, really.
If I have not spent their Christmas wishes by saying something like "added to reports or something like," then leave me a comment with a link to your list. Certainly not when I checked the flist hung or what not (and should already know that my sense of care has never been very reliable.)
I'm getting ready to give gifts to everyone:).
0 comments:
Post a Comment