Sunday, November 21, 2010

Protective Camera Cases Versitile Case

Just yesterday I saw the movie. For my last test school week of classes (now only remains to know if I passed the subjects or must I file evidence recovered or exams), I had to refuse to go to the premiere. Do you know how horrible it is isolated from twitter, LJ, facebook, or any means that I spoiler the movie? Well I was going crazy because I was in on Thursday was already screaming in the waiting line to enter the movie. Anyway. I saw and here's my comment required. Watch my fangirl pottérica, who was long absent and was finally able to re-do of their own:


General comment (or professional, that comes without much fangirleo)

never believed that a HP movie I'd like both. Sure, the film was divided into two parts and although there is an economic aspect in between (Warner Bros. is to profit from the goose that lays the golden egg before they die), was the best they could have done: the film is very faithful to the book. There are things added or removed, which I understand because this is a adaptacióny can not copy the book exactly, but that had more than over 120 minutes to tell half the book, Did much better because even those who have not read the books to understand more of the plot without losing much. So thank the division into two parts.)

What I liked (or memorable, funny, true to the book, well done or rather "Kloves, I can almost come to love")

- The opening scene with the Death Eaters was buení ; chasm. I immediately got goosebumps and I was afraid of Voldemort. Poor Muggle Studies teacher (and humiliation that gives Malfoy ... Wow. To Bellatrix is all peaceful and friendly with Mr. Dark.

- Seven Harrys: EPI, How cute is Rupert Grint? And it looks so big, muscular, they gave me a desire to embrace me as a bear and eat it with kisses ... Why so hot, Rupert, uh?

- The Harry / Ginny comes in the section "Kloves, I want to kill", but the discovery of George kissing while brushing his teeth was too funny. I do not know how long I was laughing. Bright appearance!

- The hands of Ron and Hermione almost rubbing their sleep in Grimmauld Place \u0026lt;33333.

- Neville ♥. In the second part will show a bit of resistance in Hogwarts (or soor back up to an enormous evolution of the character and I loved him (although there are some that I liked, but that comes in the section of ... surprise! "I did not ;).

- Harmione. Your friendship I really like, because I feel like Hermione to be a girl is much more responsive and more closely observe everything happening around him, and therefore could help Harry on an emotional level deeper than Ron. Well, besides that she does not like to think of stupid things (yet Ron> Hermione), and the fact that Harry did first thing to try to H elping the girl after years of being she who is behind it to lend a hand, was very nice. So the camp and the dance was a total plan of friendship for me:).

- When Ron came back and told Hermione "Hey." But all was too much like the book and fangirleé and it was so awesome. I really loved seeing Hermione practically pounding him with punches and Ron's explanation of how he returned. Harry telling him that if he continued with this business of light in his heart was going to work things out between them soon was epicwin;). Wha((.


Things I did not like (including time wtf?, Hateful, or rather "Kloves, I want to kill")
- Starting with Hermione memory erasing their parents. Yes, it was sad, but what was the need? prinicpio In a trio thought it would show the preparation for war, as it appeared frames of the three, however it was Harry and Most Hermione. I'm sorry, I do not know if it's because I do not like Emma Watson, but I really feel that was a mere excuse for Hermione came into being because he loves Kloves. The film this is how Harryna in the DVD extras.

- Now, Wesley appears that nobody has seen more over Fleur and must add that his scar did such a Greyback. Really, Kloves? That poor poor presentation of Bill. And Harry is just "okay, missing brother, I do not care you're here." WTF?

- Harry / Ginny. WHY? I understand that the life of hero Harry is more important, but at least give you decent scenes with her romantic interest. Were it not for George to appear in the kissing scene, would this Harry / Ginny as a total disgust. More over, how can basomentariosde the flist about the movie. I know very well, so expect him to give me their LJS around during the day).

0 comments:

Post a Comment