SERIES 4: I'M WAITING FOR YOU.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Bogen Tripod Leg The Practical Review Merlin: Series 3
You know, Merlin. You're the One That Should Arthur Knight. You are the Bravest of us all and He Does not even know it. " Morgan is angry. Gaius again, I love you!. "Guinevere ..." "They will see" "I do not care. I want Them to know.. " Lancelot and Merlin are so BAMF. "* Rocks fall from interrupting the Immortal Army gang killing out *" Who did this? "" I do not know, But I Like Him Already "GWAINE / LANCELOT. Merlin has three boyfriends!. Where the hell is Morgan now?. Sir Lancelot ... Sir Gwaine ... Sir Percival ... Sir Elyan. "Perhaps we're heading to a new time."
SERIES 4: I'M WAITING FOR YOU.
SERIES 4: I'M WAITING FOR YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment