should have won The Big Bang Theory. I'm not saying the others do not deserve it, but TBBT is something that no other is: universally funny. Often with gringo comedies do not laugh, I find the joke in that phrase or that action.In contrast with TBBT is different, because everything is based on science
Best Actor in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy | WINNER: Jim Parsons in "The Big Bang Theory" (2007) Other nominees: Alec Baldwin for "30 Rock" (2006), Steve Carell of "The Office "(2005), Thomas Jane in" Hung "(2009), and Matthew Morrison in" Glee "(2009)
Is it really necessary to say something? Jim, you deserve it. Sheldon is, folks. No one else could beit because the world is being dominated by nerds and it was time for GG to recognize him. Btw, does anyone else excited about Kaley's reaction when he read that Jim was the winner? OMG, how tender! I love that Jim up and hug her and then say, "I do not know if you have noticed, but the presenter, Kaley, my co-worker" ♥. Best Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy | WINNER: Laura Linney for "The Big C" (2010) Other nominees: Toni Collette for "United States of Tara" (2009), Edie Falco for " Nurse Jackie "(2009), Tina Fey"30 Rock" (2006), and Lea Michele in "Glee" (2009)
I have not seen The Big C, because only yesterday began broadcasting in America (HBO, "at the same time The GG? FU), but I have a big girl crush on Laura. It is such a good actress, so nice, polite, and his voice so soft that I want to hug a teddy bear for their outpouring of affection. Should have won an Oscar long ago, so happy to have won this award.
Best Actor in a Series, Miniseries or TV Movie | WINNER: Chris Colfer
by "Glee" (2009)
Other nominees: Scott Caan by " Hawaii Five-0 "(2010), Chris North from" The Good Wife "(2009), Eric Stonestreet for" Modern Family "(2009), David Strathairn for" Temple Grandin "(2010)
I so happy for him. If we take all people and Glee shit, something good is Kurt. As a character, has flaws and yes I use often wrong, but the way Chris plays it to deliver an important message to youth and children today moves me. And his reaction when told his name! Oh, bb ... Almost as you mourn me when I heard you sing "I want to hold your hand" in the 2x03.
Now, pel &or I connect with the characters. I could not empathize with none (except Edward) and that made me feel more remote than a mere spectator. I do not know if I understand. After the film, I was wondering if I liked it or not. And frankly, I do not know. I just think he should not have won.
Now, many wanted to win Inception. It's good, but it should not have won. Inception Many say that was original, but in fact his idea is not. Everyone who has ever read German philosophers are aware of the existence theory and the theory that they are always so & nt
HTMLXC Best Picture - Musical or Comedy | WINNER: The Kids Are All Right (2010)
Other nominees: Alice in Wonderland (2010), Burlesque (2010), Red (2010), and The Tourist (2010)
I have to see The Kids Are All Right. Is Julianne Moore. Enough said. Now, just know that The Tourist was the nomination of gift because no one can believe that this film can compete with others. HELLO, NO. Yes, it's Angelina and Johnny Depp, but ... not as good. In fact, I was disappointed to be a project for my dear JD
Best Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama | WINNER: Colin Firth by The King's Speech (2010)
Other nominees: Jesse Eisenberg of The Social Network (2010), James Franco for 127 Hours (2010), Ryan Gosling by Blue Valentine (2010), and Mark Wahlberg in The Fighter (2010)
FUCK, YEAH! Colin Firth is my platonic love since I was small. And yes, I'm conditioned to want to win everything, but I think is the most versatile actor of his generation. This man turns up covered in shit script into something good (see teen romantic comedies in which the participants), so I'm very happy to finally be in violation of every damn award shows because I'm so sorry that is always nominated and never wonenta therein):
On the one hand we have, Jake Gyllenhaal with a great gift because that movie is bad. And yes, I said. When you try to add nudity and lots of sex just to give the excuse of "maturity" to a movie, it's stupid. Love and Other Drugs is a romantic comedy that could easily have been no nudity or sex and comedy to be another big market for Hollywood. This film is the perfect excuse to see Anne Hathaway (oh, baby, I've become disillusioned with it) repeatedly undress and jump on a guy and then go no further. Reason? Oh, no. Thanks for giving us to understand who think qeu viewers are stupid .
And the other is JD and JD Again, as The Tourist does not deserve to be here and JD honestly do not know why he took this role would have been a big joke that would have won by that film. Thus we are left for Alice in Wonderland. I really liked, something rare for Tim Burton film, but it is impossible not to see the talents of JD in it. The movie was about him, nothing more. Now I'm wondering if should have won or not. Depp always builds eccentric characters, so it does not highlight to have won. I do not know if I understand. CuaSocial Network (2010): Aaron Sorkin Other nominees: 127 Hours (2010): Danny Boyle, Simon Beaufoy; Inception (2010): Christopher Nolan, The Kids Are All Right (2010): Stuart Blumberg, Lisa Cholodenko, and The King's Speech (2010): David Seidler
I've only seen two of the nominees, but I think something very salvageable and worthy of applause is that Sorkin has tried to make the story more facebook. One thing I liked was the dialogue of the film, so it deserves a thumbs up to * Gabriella liked this post *.
Best Original Score - Motion Picture | WINNER: The Social Network (2010): Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross
Other nominees: 127 Ho
0 comments:
Post a Comment