Sunday, January 2, 2011

T765 For Stereo Listening And the hardest part WAS letting go Not Taking part

Finally my scrapbook of 2010 is complete. I will not count all because: a) I have sueñoyb) would take centuries to finish, so I'll stick to just scrapbook itself: I saw few films for which seen before, but at least I saw several, I read recently saw many series, and musically speaking, I discovered that I can like a little rock and a little heavy "metal" (for Rammstein is metal me, ok?). So it was not at all a bad year in my four core activities to survive.

After New Year's hangover and recover from caring for my nephews demons one afternoon, I started experimenting in Photoshop. After days of having fought with him, perhaps he could do a cute graphic. And since playing with letters and textures, I made the graphics for this scarpbook 2011. Not because I have done, but, what is not beautiful? (Good thing my new fight with PS finish came after xD). I invite you to shop around:

(click on the banner)

Anyway, the link is to scrapbookin the sidebar;).

Now, to switch to a more important issue:


CONGRATULATIONS, [info] lyeth and [info] panchajaviera ! Both

gave PSU (University Selection Test) and did very well:). The first is too smart sappy and is the envy of the country, and the second is a masochist too smart to get that score have never went to Preu or anything. So I'm very proudosa and happy both with the score enough to study the career they want, in college they want. That is important, they can start their careers met so they can have academic and professional life filler.

0 comments:

Post a Comment