Saturday, January 8, 2011

Walmart's Store Locator Laifchurnal Aguards

I have no idea how this happened. Seriously. In case you had not noticed, I am of those who participated in some fandoms, but I remain an observer and if I join them, it comes to fics or picspams, and voila, no more. In general I do not participate actively with other fans because I'm a bit antisocial (yes, yes, it was time to accept it), by the time it takes it, and I do not like the violent side to create in any fandom fans. So it really took me by surprise and were it not for [info] freakbeatphntom would not have known, because not pay much attentionalI or we do not like the same characters, because this is one of the few fandoms I'm looking for the news almost daily, because I could quote dialogue from each character in the series, because I can not decide if I am Team Witches or Vampires or Team Team Team werewolfs or Humans, because in my graphics community of fandom tag uses is more
tv: vampire diaries
, because every Thursday night I know I will have a happy and awesome because to which premieres another episode, because I become hysterical on Thursday looking for download links to share



wickerybridge
, because I want to marry every man and womanseries, and it fucking Katherine Pierce, the great HBIC, coming to get you your eyes if you do not vote for me. And by the way, Elijah will bring you your heart in less than a second, more stylish vampire killing the English. I said.

as Best Fan of The Vampire Diaries ! [info] And also vote for wickerybridge , Vampre community newspapers in Spain, Ol, as Community of the Year.
Best Fan of Gossip Girl:
not participate actively in any community or forum, peeeero ... Should vote for me because I was one of the few who has been watching the series premiere 100% since 2007, because stoically endured the bad soap opera soap opera that was the third season because I love both Blair and the universe of UES write them because of Kristen Bell's voice saying "Xoxo, Gossip Girl" makes me question my sexuality because I admit I am superficial and I love the colors and clothing of the series in general porque I do not take it seriously like Gossip Girl a series worthy of an Emmy and I enjoy seeing who will roll up with who in the episode, and because if you do not vote for me, the Non Judging Breakfast Club will to make a not very nice visit to your home * insert smile *. Blair HBIC [info] Rate

gabilu

0 comments:

Post a Comment